Delivery - Terms and Conditions

Standard Delivery (UK Mainland & Worldwide)

Delivery charges for the UK Mainland are as follows:

£7.95 per delivery address for orders up to £200,

£13.95 for orders up to £300 and

£19.95 for orders up to £400. 

Please contact me for a shipping quote for larger orders.

Channel Islands will incur a further £7 charge in addition to the charges given above. 

Deliveries made for single orders to countries outside the UK are as follows:

USA £13.95) 

Europe £5.95

Australia £12.95

Orders outside the UK as shipped without feather inners due to the expense of shipping these.

Shipping quotes can be provided for any additional countries outside the UK.

Please allow 3-5 days (Monday to Friday) for delivery of stock items or from the lead-time for your handmade item.

For standard items that are not currently in stock, but made to order, please allow 2-4 weeks until dispatch.

Please allow 4-6 weeks for the delivery of bespoke or custom made items, to allow for the receipt of fabric or any specially made cushion inners, to Fox Murray Home.

Returns and Exchanges

If an item has arrived damaged or not as expected, please contact me immediately on:

Returns claims must be made within 14 days of receipt of your order.

From notifying Fox Murray Home, you have 14 days to return the item.  Items must be returned unused and in the packaging they were supplied in, in a re-saleable condition.

Please return the item securely packaged via Royal Mail second class 'Signed for' and retain your tracking number for proof of dispatch.  I am afraid that postage costs cannot be reimbursed unless the item is faulty.

From receiving the item back, I will refund you within 7 working days.

Please note that Custom Coloured and Bespoke items are non-returnable and non-refundable.

If you would like to exchange your item for another of the same value, this will be possible however delivery charges will be applied.

Any items received outside of these timescales will not qualify for a refund.


If you wish to cancel your order, please get in touch within 48 hours of placing the order. 

Many items are made to order and if pattern cutting has not begun it may be possible to cancel your order.  If pattern cutting has begun on a stock items, a restocking charge of 10% will be applied and the other 90% refunded.

If pattern cutting has begun on a custom order, the 50% deposit is not refundable as fabrics will have been purchased especially for your order.  The deposit is retained to cover the cost of this.


Payment can be made via the website or please contact me directly on if you would prefer to make payment via bank transfer or Paypal.

Payments made using Paypal will incur a charge of £5 per cushion due to the charges levied by Paypal.


"Terms" or "Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale; "Goods" or "Products" or "Items" pertains to cushions, artwork or any other goods supplied by Fox Murray Home in reference to your order; "Order" mean an order made by you for the supply of Goods by us; "Price" means the price of the Goods, plus any relevant delivery charges; "you and your" means the customer who buys Goods from us; "our, us, we, I" refers to Fox Murray Home.